Experience your self through your origins.
Purposed with a mission to marry the ancient knowledge with modern technology, aimed for those who want to see their history, their ancestors’ tools and technologies.Learn More
At the cusp of Wellness-Technology-Neurosciences-Heritage-Tourism-Culture, Who VR™ has the potential to steer India on the world stage in each of the fields… and quickly. With “Gaming” ruling the Consumer VR industry and “Training” ruling the Enterprise VR industry, Who VR™ is a pioneering VR/AR product in the field of Digital Heritage and TourismLearn More
for Consumers - Tourists, History & Culture Aficionados Worldwide, Wellness Practitioners
For Consumers in Kiosks at Temples and Museums and Students in Schools, Colleges and Research Institutes
Verticals focused on Adults
- Preservation of Monuments through 3D scanning and modeling
- Rebuilding of Monuments through 3D scanning and modeling
- Retelling the Architecture and History of Monuments
- Specific Chants for Specific Ailments/Conditions
- Self-healing through Bindaural and Ambi-cosmic Chants
- Haptic integration leveraging Specific Mudras with chants for healing
Travel and Tourism
- Experience Ancient Monuments Anywhere-Anytime
- Experience at Tourist Locations
- Experience on Travel Websites prior to Booking and Confirmation
Verticals focused on Children
- Reliving and Learning History
- Partnership with Schools - aligning with History Curriculum
- Partnership with Research Institutes – build modules of interest
- Build Ancient Sites with principles of ancient architecture
- Multi-levels ensure all ancient civilizations are experienced
- Multi-player ensures community interaction and group building activities
Films, Music & Storytelling
- VR Films on specific themes or verticals
- Consumers record their experiences through VR Films
- VR Music Concerts with 3D Modeling of sites and Avatar creation of Artist
Who VR™ is a unique startup at the cusp of Heritage-Tourism-Culture-Wellness-Technology-Neurosciences. We connect the research of a multi-dimensional team of historians, Vedic scholars and architects, neuroscientists, musicians and sound engineers, with immersive visuals and binaural sounds.More Details
Have you observed any of the following?
A constant challenge to try and present an authentic and holistic account of Indian history, thanks to siloed sources.
A consistent, incoherent and non-authentic retelling of our history in journals, documentaries or films and serials in mainstream media.
A perceived lack of attention and interest in young adults towards their history and heritage.
Purposed with a mission to marry the ancient knowledge with modern technology, for Millennial Consumers and GenZ students, who want to see their history, their ancestors’ tools and technologies, Who VR ™ is an Immersive Edutainment product that brings ancient grandeur to life. Unlike the 360-videos today, Who VR ™ provides an authentic time-travel experience, connecting the research of a multi-dimensional team of historians, Vedic scholars and architects, neuroscientists, musicians and sound engineers, with immersive visuals and binaural sounds.
Provide a Best-In-Class Virtual Reality (VR) Platform that would provide an enriched and a holistic experience to our consumers while enabling the knowledge of the ancient world to be consumed by the modern world, helping us grow progressively.
- The Past Steers the Future - Knowledge of our Past is invaluable for our Future.
- Appeal Quotient to Next Generation - Next Generation is hungry for more. For any dissipation of knowledge, it’s critical to choose the medium in which they operate, enjoy and thrive. They also invest their time in activities serving a greater purpose.
- Sources of Knowledge has to be integrated - Books, Documents, Papers and Anecdotes (verified) need to be readily converted to an appealing, visual form. This would act as a cohesive, reliable repository of knowledge.